Adventures of the Links

Aw, it's really sad this is coming to an end so soon. :Aww: However, all good things must some to an end, so yeah.

Anyway, great chapter (as always) and I can't wait until the next update. MOARRRRRRRR PLEASE! :Holy Crap:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday = New Episode! (Told ya I'd keep this schedule)

comic144ix7.png

In other news, Episodes 145 and 147 are complete. 146 is still in the process. So this schedule will be kept. Woo! I feel good!

There's a strange kind of high when you are really close to finishing something. That's how this is going right now.

Anyway, Episode 145 is next week, where the team tries to figure out what they should do.

For a villainous knight, he's very patient. Then again, no one can beat him... EXCEPT FOR BLUE!!!

I'm wondering how you'll tie this all up... The strips ended up being shorter than I expected. Was it because I was expecting more buildup, I don't know... but well, I trust you, LM. You're a storyteller, you know what you're doing. :)

Many apologies about not catching up earlier- there's MANY things I need to catch up on. [my buddies at Deviantart are glaring at me as I speak] But it's ending!!! ;_;

I still say it's Blue. Or Purple. Nah, it's Blue. Definitely Blue. I CALLED BLUE [and purple]!!! WATCH IT HAPPEN! :Holy Crap:

Thanks all for the comments! ^_^

As for who is The Chosen One... let's find out, shall we?

comic146nj0.png

...Well, you were both wrong.

So now he's gone! What to do now...? Find out next week, when the official storyline (gasp) ENDS! :Holy Crap:

Edited by Yulelog30000

I read it a few days ago, and I can't wait for MOAR (even though MOAR means it will end sooner)! Keep them coming! I wanna know what happens! :Holy Crap: