Adventures of the Links

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ DP: We shall see... we shall see... :Wink:

@ Donut: You bet! Thanks for reading!

@ MLE: Glad you caught up and enjoyed! It's great to be on the same forum as you again! ^_^

Okay, this took me too long to put up, but I was occupied for most of the day. At any rate, here's the next one!

comic138px3.png

I'm very pleased at how the castle turned out (especially the outside).

Wednesday: THE FOUR LINKS TAKE ON GANON!

Edited by Linkmaster30000

@ Spritaek: Heheh - glad you caught up! Thanks for reading!

@ Donut: Couldn't find any sprites of him at the time... Of course, I have now... Blargh...

@ DP: Actually, I just shrunk them saying "watermelon watermelon watermelon", which is part of an old joke for musicians: "If you don't know the words, just mumble 'watermelon', and it'll sound fine." XD

@ Phaeon: Navi + Tatl = Natl. Natl has characteristics of both ("HEY! LISTEN!" and "I hate you, Link!").

@ MLE: Thanks!

Here's the next one! ^_^

comic139qp2.png

There are some parts of some comics that, every time I read them, I laugh. The Ouija Board part of this comic is one of those, it seems.

Stay tuned for the next comic, coming out on Friday: the Links find Princess Zelda!

Edited by Yulelog30000