Adventures of the Links

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Spritaek: Well, that WOULD be the easy way out... and I usually take the easy way out... but we'll see, shan't we? :Wink:

@ Dekrem: Glad you caught up, man! Good to have you in the same forum again! ^_^

@ Everyone else: Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you liked the Interrupting Arrow and the Ouija Board. :lol:

And now... The Links meet Princess Zelda!

comic140yj1.png

I've been looking forward to using that last joke for the past two years. Seriously.

In the next episode... well, you'll just have to wait and see. :Wink:

Edited by Yulelog30000

Yeah, seriously, I've wanted to use that joke since I started the comic. Also, if you don't get the joke, Google Image Search "not my president" - it will become clear then.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! ^_^

It must've been a long time since I've updated - this has been pushed all the way to the second page! ...Well, not anymore. Anyway, here's the next episode, where something startling happens!

comic141jv6.png

The Links are on the move once again! They're not done yet!

On a side note, I edited the "Jingle" suit myself. It was kind of difficult, but not as difficult as the THREE HOURS I took trying to figure out what to put in panels 5 & 6. I like it, though.

Edited by Yulelog30000

Unless it's an intentional typo, the little blue fishy thing in panel five said "got" rather than "go". :ponder: I haven't really played the Oracle games... so the name of their race hasn't got stuck in the depths of my brain.

Weee! I look forward to more!

Edited by Dark Phantom

Yay! I finally got caught up! ^_^

Anyway, I love it! Especially Bubba. He makes me happy. And the last skit was hilarious. Keep up the awesome work, man!