Skyward Sword Spoiler Discussion

Been a while, but...

Progress:

Freed Levias, who's pretty cool. While looking for a crystal ball for a Gratitude Crystal, I ended up learning the Fire Dragon's part of the Hero's Song, so... nice? I guess. I'm never that good at stealth parts, but I did all right this time. I'm going to go after the Water Dragon's next, since then I know the glitch won't occur.

That's it for now.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while, but...

Progress:

Freed Levias, who's pretty cool. While looking for a crystal ball for a Gratitude Crystal, I ended up learning the Fire Dragon's part of the Hero's Song, so... nice? I guess. I'm never that good at stealth parts, but I did all right this time. I'm going to go after the Water Dragon's next, since then I know the glitch won't occur.

That's it for now.

I really didn't like the Water Dragon's...well...everything. Her little test for you is annoying.

Progress:

Got the Song of the Hero (epic cutscene), and finished up the final Silent Realm. Got caught for the first time, and RIGHT BEFORE the last tear. Booooo.

Going into the Sky Keep soon, and then I'll finally finish this game.

Quest for Completion:

I got the Hylian Shield (the shield bar is SO PRETTY) on my first try through the Thunder Dragon's Lightning Round, then got my final Heart Piece on the second. With that, I've gotten every Heart Piece, Gratitude Crystal, Goddess Cube/Chest, and item, and fully upgraded every item that I could. As such, I'm going to mark this as "Complete" once I beat the final boss. I know there's a Hero Mode, but since it doesn't unlock anything besides bragging rights, I see no point in counting that towards completion.

That's it for now. Next update should hopefully be my final thoughts.