Phantom Hourglass thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is my reward for studying so freaking much for these stupid exams. It ships to my store after my last exam, so I'm happy. I can't wait until I can get my hands on this title! ^_^

Hey, guess what?

I got it.

And the first picture in Mr L.'s post is a Phantom. The thing's a PAIN. Where I'm at, you can't kill the thing. All you can do is run like a little girl which goes against every bone in my body.

As for the game, if you can get over the fact that the directional buttons don't move Link, it's pretty damn good.

I've been playing it for most of today.

Today is the first day in a long time I've actually been happy that I live in Halo-Fanboy City, there were about 20 copies left at Best Buy.

Edited by Game_Misconduct

This is way too much fun. Linebeck is easily one of my favorite characters now...and sailing is so improved over TWW's system.

The puzzles in this game are amazing too...

I loved the one where you had to close the DS to imprint the map.

Edited by Prince of Space

I'm annoyed at the game right now...Reasons are below that might be slightly spoilerific, but not that bad

GAH! I HATE THE STUPID TEMPLE OF THE FREAKING SEA KING! I'm doing this one that you have to navigate all these floors in such a short time. It's really ridiculous, and I'm getting really frustrated with the game.