Phantom Hourglass thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the basic plot, continuing right from the end of Wind Waker.

The game is a sequel to The Wind Waker, set several months after its events. At the start of the game, Link, Tetra and her pirates are at sea looking for the phantom ship rumored to ply the waters in that area, taking sailors and residents of the nearby islands. Tetra, convinced that the phantom ship is simply a bunch of trouble-making pirates, is determined to teach them that pirates have rules, too. When a mysterious ship appears in the middle of a dense fog, Tetra jumps aboard to explore. As the ship pulls away and begins to vanish with her on board, Link attempts to leap over and save her only to fall into the water himself.

Ganondorf will not be appearing, as he is still stone, so Link goes up against a newcomer named Bellum.

Oh man, I can't wait for this game! I just hope that I'll be able to get it on its release date, and not the day after (darn you shipping days!). I hope this Zelda lives up to its predecessors, but I seriously doubt that it will be bad by any means. I can't wait until October 1st!

• 4 weeks later...

Hm...I'll check that out when I go to work tomorrow. An aluminum case would be uber sweet! Just a little less than 2 weeks people! That is going to rock!

Edited by Haku
I pre-ordered it...so I will be playing it on Monday. Can't wait.

Knowing my town, we probably won't get it in until Tuesday. <_ and yeah i reserved it this past saturday so all ready for awesomeness>