I have an idea i will try when I get home. Still feeling my way around the new admin cp...everything in there is all different and fancy now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, try messing with avatars now. If this doesn't work I am gonna have to go looking elsewhere.

Also, I don't have any issues with attachments...the stuff is right where it has always been. Can you elaborate?

Edited by Richard Swift

I still can't get any pictures I want for it. It keeps saying "failed to set a new photo". EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

EDIT: Uploads don't work, links don't work... Man, what am I doing wrong?

Edited by Linkmaster30000

huh...Lemme check the settings again.

PNG is among the allowed extensions...no problem with any uploads on my end either...maybe it is your group settings or something.

AHA THINK THAT WAS IT! It appears there are global avatar settings...as well as new group specific ones. Since they are new they are all set to the default. Gonna be fixing those now.

Edited by Richard Swift

I went ahead and set up all the Facebook and Twitter integration stuff if you are into that. You can find it under "my settings"