Phantom Hourglass thread

...I still don't like Linebeck. I like him more than I did when I started, but I still don't like him.

Though I do like how he made Ciela shut up.

I thought he gave some flavour to an otherwise pretty vanilla game. Not alot of the characters stand out or have strong personalities except him and maybe the man of smiles.

@HoT: I found it getting more engaging as you get more items since the early puzzles are a tad simplistic.(Especially if your familiar with Zelda.) Perhaps this works the same for you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that's true - the rest of the characters (besides Salvatore, because he's awesome) were pretty bland. Linebeck definitely added to the game. I just don't see why people think he's so fantastic. Maybe by comparison to, say, Oshus, but it looked like people were adoring Linebeck almost a year ago, and I don't think he's really anything to fawn over.

Maybe that's just me, though.

Perhaps the contrast between the overly dull cast and Linebeck makes him stand out more.

scene is perhaps one of my favorite moments in the game. (Sadly no better version) He is the best addition to the "cast" in this game at least. Should go without saying that he doesn't really compare to the more involved characters in the other games.

And I totally forgot Salvatore's name when I wrote my previous post. XD He is always awesome.

Edited by Shinra

I finally bothered to finish it today....bah, Right now I believe this game,windwaker,and the 2 oracle games are fakes, to put us off the Zelda timeline.

One Day Shigeru Miyamoto is going to turn around and yell at a conference "You got Punk'd".

What do you mean? They're all awesome games, especially the Oracle games. I think they could fit into a timeline perfectly.

HoT: Wait until you have to go through the Temple of the Ocean King 5 more times. Won't be boring anymore!