LEAST Favorite Dungeon

-Great Bay Temple

The most evil thing ever. It's so irritating. It took me forever to figure out how to get through it, not to mention beat the stupid boss.

Umm...

Duh...

Hmm...

Ah! Turtle Rock, from Link's Awakening. It was a nice challenge, but finding the raise/lower blocks switch was just plain frustrating. It was in fact the only part of that game that I needed a guide for.

All the dungeons in Majora's Mask were unliked by me as well. Nintendo's attitude of "We can only be bothered to put four main dungeons in the game, but we'll make them really hard to finish so people can't complain about the lack of content" was annoying enough, but when combined with "We'll also only let people access the dungeons for an hour at a time", so that you have to almost start from freakin' scratch every time it became almost unbearably hard. Especially in big, multilevelled dungeons like Snowhead Temple. Gah!

Umm...

Duh...

Hmm...

Ah! Turtle Rock, from Link's Awakening. It was a nice challenge, but finding the raise/lower blocks switch was just plain frustrating. It was in fact the only part of that game that I needed a guide for.

All the dungeons in Majora's Mask were unliked by me as well. Nintendo's attitude of "We can only be bothered to put four main dungeons in the game, but we'll make them really hard to finish so people can't complain about the lack of content" was annoying enough, but when combined with "We'll also only let people access the dungeons for an hour at a time", so that you have to almost start from freakin' scratch every time it became almost unbearably hard. Especially in big, multilevelled dungeons like Snowhead Temple. Gah!

Uh....I never really felt a lack of time in MM...just play the Song of Time backwards and the time starts ticking so slowly you could get two temples done if you really wanted to.

Even without the slowing down time...it's not that hard to do it in that time limit.

I never had a problem with that either...

I did with Turtle Rock, though. Then again, there's that screen moving cheat that I used at first, so I got the Magic Rod without even defeating Blaino. Not every time, mind you - I did it once, but it was cool to have the Magic Rod before you got the Roc's Feather.