MOST Favorite Dungeon

What was that one dungeon in any of the LoZ games that you just loved, or just liked more than the rest? Favorite Zelda dungeon! :D

Pour moi, I'd say... Ganon's Tower in Wind Waker, when you're heading up the stairs and everything, battling past obstacles and sub-bosses. I just enjoyed that for some reason... I'm not sure if it counts really as a dungeon, though.

I did like the Spirit Temple [OoT] and the Earth Temple [WW] kind of equally, despite getting extremely lost. It was fun though. I suppose I just really liked the atmospheres of both.

From OoT, probably either the Forest or Shadow temples. Don't ask why, I just love those dungeons, and I usually can't wait to get to them. ;-;

And none of them really STOOD OUT for me in WW, but in TP I liked the Arbiter's Grounds and The Sky Temple. Everyone hated the Sky Temple, but I find it to be so much fun... What's wrong with everybody? D:

Tough call.

I really enjoyed both TP's and OoT's Water Temples. Also some of the Temples in TP truly looked awe inspiring, like Arbiter's Ground, Sky Temple and the Goron Mines. EDIT: Another mention I should make is the Stone Tower Temple in MM. One of the best Dungeon designs in a Zelda game.

I think I'll have to stick to the OoT Water Temple, just because it took me so long to figure it out, but when I did it felt soooooo good. Plus, Dark Link beats all sub-bosses ever.

Edited by Robokat