Links:

http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/30/

http://kotaku.com/5133933/ok-whats-the-dea...ountdown-clocks

Whats with the clock?

Do i smell a clock involved game?

*Oni Link hopes for a MM Squel*

And if it is a zelda, whats it doing being made by mmv.

Theres another with a 1up that might have something to do with mario too(second link thing), but its sega.....>_>

EDIT: oh i just hacked the thing, leme take a pic

Ok, i mucked around with the zelda timer. This is what i got

hackedasbro.jpg

Edited by Oni Link

Wikipedia is written by the community, the community doesn't know anything when all they get is a weird timer and no information.

Edit: Look at the clock, it has 3 "triforce marks" right before the large hand make a 360, it flashes once and goes back to the start.

Edited by Oni Link

I can see this publisher creating a Zelda game. Not because of Harvest Moon, but they've created a lot of great games. Although Robo is right that Capcom is the only publisher that has made canonical Zelda games, that doesn't mean that outside publishers will never make Zelda games again. The Oracle games were and continue to be some of the strongest in the series, and if anything, that proves that Nintendo is willing to see what others can do, as opposed to preventing them from trying.

However, even with the Triforce in one corner (and broken Triforces in the other two) which hint at it being Zelda (though this symbol is not solely a Zelda shape), I am reserving judgment. The clock means nothing at this point. It's pure speculation, and until there's a leak of some kind, I'm not getting my hopes up.

...The clock does look cool, though.

ARGH

NEW POSSIBILITIES FOR MARIO AND ZELDA

DON'T GO TEASING ME, NINTENDO.

If this turns out to be RAINBOWS AND MINIGAMES GALORE: ZELDA EDITION then I'm going to

cry such lonely tears.

Also, regarding OL's tinkering- comming? Maybe a form of communication [haha wooden gossip stone anyone] or simply [and probably] Japanese spelling for engrish, lol. Did you do it with the Mario one? If not, could you? :D

Edited by mdonut281
Did you do it with the Mario one? If not, could you? :D

Yesh sir right away.

Anyway i did it and nothing changed, the timer when into the minus's the minute it ticked over, chances are they might have the webserver on a timer too so when it reaches a certain time it will replace the page.

Anyway, image.

Bah.jpg