Why does Nintendo insist on ruining my enjoyment for Skyward Sword (Spoilers)

Note to mods, im not putting this in the Zelda discussion topic because i don't want to spoil anything that i haven't gotten to yet.

Pretty much i'm at the part where Nintendo decided to combine what i hate with TP with what i hate from the DS games. I have to collect the 15 tears while not getting hit by the colored enemies at all. I already completed the forest one, but i found out i apparently have to do like 3 more, so i;m getting annoyed. The forest one wasn't that hard, but it's the fact they took things i literally hated from the other games and put them here then irks me.

I find them to be a bit unnerving as well, but I got through 3 of them (I think that's it maybe?). The second one is the most difficult, in my opinion. I never did get hit, so I don't know what happens if you do, but I don't really feel like finding out anyway.

I find them to be a bit unnerving as well, but I got through 3 of them (I think that's it maybe?). The second one is the most difficult, in my opinion. I never did get hit, so I don't know what happens if you do, but I don't really feel like finding out anyway.

I got hit on the 1st one, you start over and have to get the tears again.

Yep, I hated this, along with the insane amount of backtracking and padding. I'm currently

revisiting the Skyview Temple

. This is honestly turning into one of my least favorite Zelda games, joining the ranks of the DS games. I won't pass full judgment on this game until I beat it (I won't even get to play it until this semester is over), but a lot of the things in the game are not fun at all.

Though they are still not great, I at least liked them A LOT better than the segments in Twilight Princess. I also thought the Spirit Tower in Spirit Tracks was actually kind of good so...

Don't read below unless you have the entire song.

And I thought the realm in Skyloft was...kind of cool too...

Don't ask me how it's possible though, because my loathing for wolftears in Twilight Princess is unfathomable. I would've replayed the game by now if it weren't for those.

TP tear hunts were stupid because they forced you to go through a poorly lit version of an area as a wolf you were then, seconds later, going to explore as a dude. The enemies were obtuse...as far as I can recall the tear placement was horrendous and they required you to use the sniffing mechanic, which is only a tiny bit less annoying than the dowsing stuff.

Also, these Silent Realms require some kind of strategy, and you can usually do any of them, even the first time, in five minutes or so. It helped I liked how they looked a whole lot.