Okay, settle down!

I'm talking to maiself.

So I started playing TP again, and I buffed out the horribly scratched disk so it would work most of the time. 15 hours in and I got to Lakebed temple. I'm doing everything normally, and the stairs are no problem for me since I figured it out last time.

I'm trudging through the dungeon getting keys and unlocking doors. I left this one room, and my disk stopped reading. I put it back in and continued on. THEN when I entered the next room, I saw these frogs on the floor, dropping from the ceiling. Any past Zelda game would tell me to look up. I killed the mini boss and got the claw shot. Then I saved and quit.

I didn't figure it out till later, but here's what's freaking infuriating: I spent 5 hours revisiting every room I could possibly get to to look for the last small key. That small key was for the room to activate the first water tower, as I haven't done that yet. But WAIT! How the hell did I get to the miniboss without activating the water? The only reason I could think of is the game made a mistake when it was unable to read. It was physically impossible for me to get back to the miniboss's room. Therefore I couldn't have gotten there in the first place.

What does this mean? I wasted my time, I need to get a new disk because I don't trust this one anymore. Oh yeah, and I can't progress in this file ever. I don't wanna get a cheating device, even though I'm sure it would get me out of this jam very easily.

So thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed my rant. :o

Then again, I had to use GameFaqs to get through it,

Right, uh, there went your opinion on how difficult the dungeon actually is. :P

I'd rate it slightly over medium in terms of difficulty, and I'm sorry your disc is botching your gameplay man. :( Not fair at all.

I personally found most of the dungeons in TP a cakewalk throughout. With the exception of maybe 1 or 2 individual puzzles.

Honestly, while it's annoying that this happened to you, this can be attributed to poor use on your part. No discs will scratch that badly unless you shake the Wii around while it's still spinning.

Lakebed was probably the hardest one in the game, though I agree with Robo that they were all pretty tame.

Sabs: Because the power went out, you'll never play TP again? I understand being upset with being back at the beginning of it, but poor saving on your part is hardly a basis for boycotting the game completely.

I personally found most of the dungeons in TP a cakewalk throughout. With the exception of maybe 1 or 2 individual puzzles.

Honestly, while it's annoying that this happened to you, this can be attributed to poor use on your part. No discs will scratch that badly unless you shake the Wii around while it's still spinning.

I attribute it to my idiot brother not putting the disk back in the case when putting another game in, and letting it sit around on the floor.

But, I never enforced any rules either. I started doing that after the fact.