Ghost Trick disappears from iOS

I'll bet the programming is completely incompatible with an upcoming update to iOS, to such a degree that it effectively requires a totally new porting (for both this and BioShock). It's not unprecedented - an update utterly destroyed TWEWY: Solo Remix a while ago and S-E just decided not to redo it, causing it to just vanish. The close timing of Bioshock and Ghost Trick both dropping makes me think it's a root cause like this and not just a PT-like vanishing act, especially since 2k has declared an intention to put it back and Ghost Trick recently suffering bugs.

Still distressing that it can happen like this, but I'm not at panicking yet.

Serebii is reporting Nintendo's yanking some of their support apps for Pokémon too.

"It has been announced that two of the smartphone apps, specifically Pokédex for iOS, which was released in 2012, and Learn Real English With Pokémon: Bilingual XY Scope, which was released earlier this year, are to be no longer available on the smartphone platforms from November 30th 2015. While the apps will still be able to be used, you'll not be able to purchase the additional content from them anymore, nor will you be able to download them if you haven't downloaded them yet."

If so, it just reinforces my expectation that this is in advance of an invalidating iOS update. Y'all with iOS devices should keep an eye open, cuz a lot of non-gaming apps will probably also get knocked out when it launches.

Edited by Ego