As you have probably noticed the board has been upgraded! I am currently working on getting a new skin and what not going but am open to any suggestions you may have.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, I like it (though not a ton seems different, organization-wise). As for skins, just a skin like the old one, I've always really liked the KG skin.

EDIT: Oh, sticking to this? Okay. Definitely not as fond of it, but whatever, it's just a skin.

Edited by Ego

Then I have to get all the images back up and what not...going to be a few days before everything is running smoothly.

EDIT: Oh, sticking to this? Okay. Definitely not as fond of it, but whatever, it's just a skin.

This is the closest thing to that style I have been able to find...

Like I already told you on MSN, copying and pasting onto the new board seems a little weird. I tried to paste an entire article for gaming news like I always do, and it only pasted a tiny bit of it.

I didn't have that problem...

Yeah, when I posted that it was still white for me. I had to refresh again before the changes took in my browser, no problem with dissimilarity now.

+1 Buttons: Whoa, that's pretty awesome!