Game of the Year 2020

So looking back on the year, what is the one game that you think stands above all others.

There is no other possible answer for me but Animal Crossing.

Objectively I'd have to say that Animal Crossing was the best game to come out this past year. It was well made and pretty air-tight. Along with the constant updates, Nintendo did well with this one.

I haven't really played many other games that were released. Paper Mario: The Origami King was fun, I got hyped for it, but it was so vastly different from the earlier Paper Mario releases I had fallen in love with. Ghost of Tsushima was fun, but at the same time grew into a bit of a repetitive grind. Still, the duels were like witnessing a masterpiece in action.

My personal favorite has been Cyberpunk, simply because I love the genre and everything about it. Though what CD Projekt Red came out with sadly doesn't even come close to game of the year. It's still fun, the scale of the game is impressive, and it is relatively good, but it's still lacking.

Yeah I think alot of people were expecting Cyberpunk to be shoe-in, but instead we got probably the biggest release disaster in history.