Tri Force Heroes

Something about it strikes me as weird-looking, but I can't put my finger on it.

I did notice that the three Links are red, blue, and green, which typcially signify Din, Nayru, and Farore. I wonder if they'll each have special powers depending on their color? I would hope so, in order to differentiate it from Four Swords.

Edited by Linkmaster30000

LM, I think the official art looks kinda off-brand weird. Maybe that isn't it for you, but it surely is for me. It's in development though so m not going to judge it too harshly for right now. Needless to say the only way I'm going to actually enjoy this game is if it has online play.

Is it confirmed it's called Tri Force Heroes? With the space? Weird. Also might be the first time the word "Triforce" has ever appeared in the title.

I think that's it, yeah. Something looks off with the cover art. Like you said, it's still WIP, so it could look different later (I still like the original LBW artwork more than the finalized artwork).

The cover art certainly makes it look like there's a space, but again, that could just be temporary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The plot (from this source) looks utterly silly, and I laughed out loud when I read it. Rather excited for it, though.

Tri Force Heroes takes place in a fashion-forward land whose name is currently unknown. The land's Princess has been cursed to wear a very bad outfit that she cannot take off. The king is in need of a hero to save her, and sends out a notification asking for heroes to assemble, but there is more than one person claiming to be that hero. A prophecy within the kingdom however, tells of three heroes that come together to form a Totem. The king firmly believes in this legend, and believes that those who meet this criteria are the true heroes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...