10 Year Anniversary

I think she signed in for a month or so, but that was about it.

Phaeon still shows up on here from time to time. Spritaek very rarely. Haven't heard from the others, though.

I haven't done any spriting since "Adventures of the Links 2" jumped the shark and I dropped it. I've been doing some music stuff, though nothing that I've posted yet.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me for being so out of the loop, but would somebody let me know what Robo's name was back in the day? That list of names he made gives me the impression that he's an old-schooler, and I'm trying to figure out how I might have known him.

Why hello, guys!

Im glad Hans sent me a message, its been a very long time since I was on any of the ol' message boards. Ten years ago I was just a young kid in his first year of high school, so I hope I wasn't too annoying to anybody!

I'm friends with LM30K on facebook, but what are all ya'll up to?

(On a quick side-note, there is hope for our future generations. Im teaching high school now, and I got published in an ed journal with an article called Gamers to Readers, about reading at-risk boys in the middle school-high school age with video games. Get them hooked on reading by showing them that so many of those games are influenced by books. Yay reading!)

The fact that you're a teacher now is amazing, honestly. Just wanted to say that, haha.

Forgive me for being so out of the loop, but would somebody let me know what Robo's name was back in the day? That list of names he made gives me the impression that he's an old-schooler, and I'm trying to figure out how I might have known him.

Like Hanz said, Robo is just short for Robokat. I remember you though, so maybe you'll remember me too now that I've said this. :lol:

Cheers to 10 years. This place was one of the things that kept me partially sane through high school....lots of interesting experiences, both awesome and not so awesome.

Also, nice to see that you're still around, Precious.

Good job keeping the spirit alive, Hanz. Hope you haven't run into any more cases of folks being like I was.

I'm going to see if I can get my reason for joining KG to come say hi.

Good job keeping the spirit alive, Hanz. Hope you haven't run into any more cases of folks being like I was.

More like how I was...yikes. It hurts to look back on all the crap I pulled...

And that would would be the one thing to pretty much make this anniversary perfect!

Cheers to 10 years. This place was one of the things that kept me partially sane through high school....lots of interesting experiences, both awesome and not so awesome.

Also, nice to see that you're still around, Precious.

It is so awesome to see you show up.

Here, a long overdue hug. :Hug:

Ten years is a very long time. Much like a few of you have, I looked at myself from the past and while it may have been fun, memorable, and at times hair pulling, I'm glad I'm not that person now. However, KG is very much a part of my heart, and I'm fortunate to have remembered my password in order to have made this post (four days late, but oh well). Wouldn't trade it for the world, some would say.

Wherever we all go, I wish everyone another ten solid years, whether here or away from the graveyard.

Thank you for the memories.

Ten years is a very long time. Much like a few of you have, I looked at myself from the past and while it may have been fun, memorable, and at times hair pulling, I'm glad I'm not that person now. However, KG is very much a part of my heart, and I'm fortunate to have remembered my password in order to have made this post (four days late, but oh well). Wouldn't trade it for the world, some would say.

Wherever we all go, I wish everyone another ten solid years, whether here or away from the graveyard.

Thank you for the memories.

Awesome and thanks for showing up.

If you want to stay, feel free. Otherwise, until we meet again. :Hug:

Hiya kids. Can't believe it's been a whole 10 years since this place started up! I made some really great friends on these forums, and also lost a couple of good ones because of it. I'm so happy to see some of the oldies come back to say hey! Precious, so glad to see you're doing well! And Robo, you'll always be one of my favorites. :Hug:

Hanz, you've done a great job keeping the place alive, and keeping the spirit of family alive here. I'm thrilled that there's still so many who call this their home like I did once. Here's to many more years! =)

• 3 weeks later...

I think the thing that drew me back here again and again each day after school when this thing started up was that this was a really accepting group you know? That was something that I had a difficult time finding when I was 13 going into high school. I gradually started meeting people in my life that drew me away from the internet for various reasons, but I had to come take a look. I imagine this is what it feels like to be looking at your old elementary school... you know if you had fond memories of coming of age in school and all that. I feel like a true child of the 21st century in that I first found people I could really be myself around on the internet. But it's totally way more than that. I'm happy to see everybody still here, ... gonna check in more often