• Four Swords Adventures
    • The Minish Cap
    • Twilight Princess
    • Phantom Hourglass
    • Spirit Tracks
    • Skyward Sword
    • Other

• 1 month later...

Definitely going to be Majora's Mask. I just really love the darker story and atmosphere it has. I also really love the way you have to "fix" the 4 different areas of Termina and how they all have their own unique problems and characteristics. Ikana Canyon and Stone Tower Temple are definitely two of the most unique areas I've been to. I really love them.

• 3 months later...

There was something I saw in Wind Waker that I didn't in other games in the series. Wind Waker isn't only my favorite Legend of Zelda games, it's also one of my favorite games, period.

Actually, who am I kidding? I loved A Link to the Past, the Oracle games, Minish Cap was pretty great, too. I didn't care for Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time. Maybe I should try playing them again.

There was something I saw in Wind Waker that I didn't in other games in the series.

I never really understood the whole hub-bub people were making towards its cell-shaded style. Many of the people around my place were all "it's childish!". I don't know about them, but when I compare WW to OOT, I think the cartoonish approach gave the designers more freedom to incorporate exaggerated expressions. I mean, if I think back to OOT, I'm certain the only two expressions we ever saw was shock and determination - or his normal face. That was pretty much it.

Further more, when you compare the final battle in WW against OOT or even TP, WW's was considerably difficult (common, be honest - how long did it take you to fight off that stupid puppet?). The only real difficulty I had fighting Ganondorf in OOT was that one time I ran out of magic...

The only thing that was a real draw back was the extremely long boat trips between islands, and that whole "You can't go that way link, it's too interesting and leads into an 'array out of bound exception'!" Oh, that Red Lion, aways trying to remind me the world is flat.

So... yeah, point being... I hope hit that "something" you saw, as I too agree that Wind Waker was pretty awesome in its own way.

• 9 months later...

Just a note to say that the new forum software let's you delete and then re-submit a vote for another choice. So if for whatever reason you decided to change your mind, feel free to post so here.

PS: Spirit Tracks added.

Edited by Robo
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...